The Nikon private limited is giving scholarship to college going student worth 1 lakh.Check the full detail here to participate:
The Nikon private limited company is giving scholarship to college student who have passed class 12.
This scholarship is distributed to some selected students for supporting the ones who doesn’t have money to pursue their desired career.
It is given to the students who are pursuing photography as their career in the academic year 2022-2023.
Those students who are interested can apply from 31st March online.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Student should have passed out 12 and having at least 3 month course for photography.
- The annual income of the students family should be 6,00,000 or less.
The selected candidate will be given 1 lakh money prize under the “Nikon Scholarship Program 2022-23” of Nikon company.
- Class 12th marksheet.
- Photo identity and address proof.
- Proof of admission in photography course institute
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant.
How to apply for the scholarship?
- Click on apply now option on official page.
- Registered to buddy/4/study website with documents required.
- Scroll to Nikon Scholarship form.
- Fill in the application form with required details and upload relevant documents then submit.