Get full information and details regarding a B.Tech degree such as what is B.Tech, what to do after B. Tech,why do B.Tech, admission and college, etc..
B.Tech can help you in pursuing a lots and lots of fields.B.tech is a kind of degree which will help in any technical work or information technology’s work.
But first of all we should know what us a B.Tech and on further moving you can get the answers of your questions.
What is B.Tech?
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) is a professional undergraduate engineering degree programme awarded to candidates after they complete four years of study in the field.
Why do B.Tech?
You can do a various jobs like you can become a Civil Engineer, computer science Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Ceramic Engineer, Production Engineer, Mining Engineer, Automobile Engineer, or Robotics Engineer after completing a B. Tech course.
The eligibility required to seek admission to B. Tech programme is 10+2 from science.You can also get admission through JEE MAINS, JEE ADVANCE, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc..
- Indian institute of technology Bombay
- Indian institute of technology Madras
- Indian institute of technology Delhi
- Indian institute of technology Khagrapur
- International institute of information technology Hyderabad
- Indraprastha institute of information technology Delhi
- Institute of technology Guwahati
- Institute of technology,Banaras Hindu university Varanasi
Get detailed information about these colleges From Here.
- Variety of career options: there would be multiple job options for you after doing a b.tech
- Job scope: it will not only help you in getting a job but you can do it with your studies which will make your job scope higher
- Mind development: it will enhance and boost your mind in technical works.
- Financial security: it will help you in doing a part time job as well and also will increase your money + reputation.
What to do after B.Tech:-
Jobs and career options after doing a B.Tech.
- Indian Navy
- Indian Army
- Indian Air Force
- Railway Department
- Civil Engineer,
- computer science Engineer,
- Mechanical Engineer,
- Ceramic Engineer,
- Production Engineer,
- Mining Engineer,
- Automobile Engineer,
- Robotics Engineer
You can get jobs in private sector as well like TCS, Infosys Technologies, IBM Global Services, HCL Technologies, Samsung etc..
The B.Tech engineer can get 5 – 10 lakhs after experience and 20,000 – 40,000 as their startup salary.