If you want to join the SBI PO post and wants to know about eligibility criteria,online application, exams and other, here you can get information about it.
Accountancy is one of the most prominent career among youth these days. Many of the students takes commerce stream to pursue banking as their life supporter or what we call a career.
Banking has mainly two branches – Clergy and PO. Clergy includes the workers and staffs of the bank while PO stands for Probationary Officers who are responsible for direction of banks.
We all know about SBI bank which is a government bank. It release vacancy every year and this year too exam dates and schedules for PO are announced.
So let us know about some common criteria needed for banking (PO) and after that we will go through exam dates and schedules.
- Age Limit: The candidate must be 21 Years to 30 Years.
- Educational Qualification: graduation,Candidates with Chartered Accountant certification may also apply,Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation can also apply.
- Selection Procedure: clearl fingerprint.
- Number of attempts:4 for general,7 for OBC and no restrictions for SC/ST.
Recruitment process for Probationary Officers at SBI consists of 3 stages:
1. Preliminary Examination:This is an online examination where the candidates must solve the question paper in one 1 hour for 100 marks. Tests: English,numerical ability and General reasoning.
2. Main Examination:The Mains Examination of SBI PO exam 2022 will constitute 4 sections: Reasoning + Computer Aptitude, English Language, Data Analysis & Interpretation and General/Economy/Banking Awareness.
3. GD/Interview: an interview process is also conducted for candidates who qualify the first two phases of SBI PO exam.
- The application form for SBI P.O. can be obtained from the official website.
- Filling out the application form requires a valid email address.
- Candidates must supply personal and educational information to complete the application form.
- Candidates must provide scanned copies of their image and signature in the format specified in the application.
- Candidates may submit the form online after submitting all of their information accurately.
- Candidates must save a copy of their completed application form for future reference.
- After completing the registration procedure, applicants must pay the application fee to finish the process.
- The application fee for general/O.B.C. candidates is Rs. 600/-, and for SC/ST/PWD applicants is Rs. 300.
- Fees may be paid with a debit card, credit card, or online banking.
SBI PO job role includes supervising clerical activities, customer service, processing loans, opening bank accounts, etc. They will also learn about various fields of banking like Retail Banking, Rural Banking, etc.
Average Salary: Rs. 65,780- Rs. 68,580 / Month
The exams will be conducted online with MCQs and the dates will be released on the official website.