If you have a fantasy of the bikes with the highest speed level and wants to own the world’s fastest bike, here is a list provided for you of 8 superbikes, along with their prices and features.
The bikes are one of the most loved transporter in today’s generation. The more the speed taken by the bikes, the more the fun begins. Everyone knows how it feels to be on a bike which has a great speed.
However, some time taking the bikes on the highest speed on a busy path may not be a good idea but yes on tracks and other platforms these are the best bikes of this year.
Some of these bikes are also good for on- road trips, while others can take up an instance speed of 200 mph which is a great speed for superbikes.
If you are someone who is very passionate about the bikes are can handle the bikes on a great speed, these are some of the great options of the fastest bikes for you.
List Of Fastest Bikes Along With Their Speed:-
- Suzuki GSX-R – 186 mph.
- Honda CBR 1100 XX Blackbird – 190 mph.
- BMW S 1000 RR – 192 mph.
- Suzuki Hayabusa GSX-1300R – 193 mph.
- Ducati Super Leggers V4 – 200 mph.
- MTT Y2K Turbine – 260+ mph.
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R – 248 mph.
- Dodge Tomahawk – 350 mph.
Here are some descriptive information about the superbikes mentioned above-
The Suxuki GSX-R is a fully faired bike which is sleeker to improve handling and performance. Some of the key features includes a bi-directional quick shifter, balance-free suspension, cornering ABS, LED position lamps and launch control.
Suzuki GSX-R :-
Price: ₹21,68,882 – ₹24,27,108.
- Fuel Type – Petrol
- Max Power – 196 bhp @ 13,200 rpm
- Max Torque – 117.54 Nm @ 10,800 rpm
- Emission Standard – BS-IV
- Displacement – 999.8 cc
- Cylinders – 4
Honda CBR 1100 XX Blackbird :-
The design is based on aerodynamics. It’s key features includes a shark-like pointed nose and the twin lenses set above each other instead of side by side contributing to good performance.
Price: ₹16,43,309 – ₹19,28,174.
- Top Speed: 190 mph
- Performance (0-60 mph): 2.8 seconds
- Engine: Four stroke, transverse four cylinder, DOHC, 4 valve per cylinder
- Power: 164 hp / 112 kW @ 10000 rpm
- Torque: 124 Nm / 12.6 kg-fm 91.5 ft.Ib @ 7250 rpm
BMW S 1000 RR :-
It is a race oriented sport bike initially made by BMW Motorrad. The key features of this bike are a WSBK Aluminium swing arm & full floater pro & compression along with Upside-down Telescopic fork.
Price: ₹20,67,935 – ₹28,29,488.
- Engine: 999cc water/oil-cooled inline-4 engine
- Power: 206.6 PS @ 13500 rpm
- Torque: 113 Nm @ 11000 rpm
- Wheelbase: 56.7 inches (1,441 mm)
- Weight: 197 kg (434 lbs)
Suzuki Hayabusa GSX-1300R :-
It is the dream bike of every rider, and one of the fastest production motorcycle. The key features consist of aerodynamically balance the two wheeled machine even at the fastest velocity, front disc brake and steering damper.
Price: ₹15,09,377 – ₹19,26,263.
- Fuel – Petrol
- Displacement – 1340.00 cc
- Engine Details – 4-stroke + 4-cylinder
- Cooling System – Liquid Cooled
- Max Power – 197 bhp @ 9,500 rpm
- MaxTorque – 155 Nm @ 7,200 rpm
Ducati Super Leggers V4 :-
This super bike is a great performer which gives the rider a bunch of facilities and is worth the money. Some of its key features consist of Unique lightweight carbon fiber body,Powerful Desmosedici Stradale V4 engine and many more.
Price: ₹ 140,00,000 – ₹ 150,00,000.
- Engine: 998cc, liquid-cooled Desmosedici Stradale V-4; 4 valves/cyl.
- Power: 224 hp @ 15,250 rpm/234 hp @ 15,500 rpm
- Torque: 85.6 lb.-ft. @ 11,750 rpm/87.7 lb.-ft. @ 11,750 rpm
- Weight: 159 kg (350 lbs)
MTT Y2K Turbine :-
Marine Turbine Technologies has been the brain behind fitting a helicopter engine on a street legal motorcycle, resulting in the world’s most powerful production bike.
Price: ₹96,00,000 – ₹97,00,000.
- Engine: Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft
- Power: 320 HP and 425 ft/lbs
- Transmission: 2-speed automatic
- Class: Sport Bike
- Top Speed: 260+ mph (420+ km/h)
Kawasaki Ninja H2R :-
This beast superbike features a “Supercharged Supersport” class motorcycle, manufactured by Kawasaki Heavy Industries, having a variable-speed centrifugal-type supercharger.
- Engine: Liquid-cooled DOHC supercharged four-cylinder (Displacement of 998 cc)
- Power: 305.75 bhp @ 14,000 rpm
- Torque: 165 Nm @ 12,500 rpm
- Wheelbase: 1,450 mm
- Weight: 216 kg
Dodge Tomahawk :-
This beast superbike is the fastest bike on the earth which is also one of the most expensive bikes in the world. Its key feature boasts a top speed of 300 mph and a V-10 SRT Dodge Viper engine.
Price: ₹3.7 crore.
- Engine: 8.3 L (506.5 cu in) 20-valve 90° V-10 engine
- Power: 500 hp (370 kW) @ 5600 Rpm
- Torque: 525 lb-ft (712 N⋅m)
- Wheelbase: 76 in (1,900 mm)
- Weight: 1,500 lb (680 kg)
These were the fastest bikes which are not only titled as the fastest bikes but also have a fantastic details And beast looks along with their frequently asked Specifications and features.
Hope it may have helped you..