If you want some options and information about money-earning apps in India and wants the easy-to-use latest apps, you can get a list of the top money-earning apps in India.
The world is getting developed everyday and with the developing world the prices of the products and services are also increasing day by day.
So, everyone tries to earn some money so that they can get the things they want. These factors actually makes money a priority in everybody’s life.
What if we would tell you that you can earn money from your home by utilizing your free time with completing simple and small tasks, it would be fantastic, right?
Therefore here I have provided a list of 16 best money-earning apps, which works on the basis of referral reward programs, cashback reward schemes, and affiliate tie-ups.
Where can you get money from these apps?
There are two ways in which one can withdraw their earned money. The first one is transferring the money directly in the bank account.
And the second one is to transfer them to your Paytm or some other wallet, or you can redeem it via gift cards. Although, it may vary from app to app.
How to use these apps?
- Download these apps from play store or any other websites/links.
- Create and register your account by filling in all the required details it will ask for.
Many apps let their users to refer the app to their friends or family over social media platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc..
If you have got a referral code from anyone you will a option to sign up while using the code or you will have to first sign up and go the settings after which choose the option from where you can enter the code to get reward money.
These apps are very flexible to use where you can complete tasks in spare time to earn money. These are also safe, secure and reliable and their is no requirement of money to use them.
These can take some time to gain traction, tasks sometimes can be tideous, does not integrate with other revenue flow systems smoothly.
List Of Money-earning Apps:
- Rozdhan: you can earn rewards for inviting friends, participating in contests, reading the news or latest updates, installing other apps, playing games, completing surveys, step counting, etc..
- Meesho: You will get the wholesale prices for all the products by reselling products.
- Phone Pe: The cashback is earned on certain online payments, mobile or DTH recharge, electricity or water bill payments, etc.
- Task bucks: You can earn money by downloading other apps, visiting other websites, viewing ads and videos, referring to your friends or relatives, sharing opinions, completing surveys, and participating in contests.
- Google Opinion Rewards: you have to answer certain questions related to the experience you get when you visit a place and products that are in demand to get rewards.
- Swagbusks: Earn money by participating in Surveys, Watching Videos, Cashback on Online Shopping, and Searching on the Web.
- CashKaro: It is a referral website where you get cash back on every purchase you make on any e-commerce platform.
- Task Mate: You can earn money by recording spoken sentences, transcribe sentences, and checking shop details.
- Data Buddy: you can earn money on sharing links on social media platforms and once a purchase is done using your link, cashback will be credited to your account.
- mCent: You are rewarded for completing online tasks, reading the latest news, browsing a specific piece of information over the internet.
- Dream 11: It is a fantasy gaming platform with games for multiple sports like cricket, hockey, football, kabaddi, and basketball. You can earn money by playing these.
- Mobile Premiere League: MPL allows you to earn money from tournaments, 1:1 battles, and fantasy sports.
- Cointiply: It is a Bitcoin and Dodge earning app. You can earn by giving surveys, watch ads, play games, and install other apps to earn money.
- Fiverr: Fiverr is a freelancing marketplace. You will be assigned for any work which you choose. You’ll get paid once you complete the job. Fiverr assigns seller levels based on performance.You’ll get paid once you complete the job.
Hope it may have helped you..