If you are upto prepare or started your preparation for NEET or wants to know eligibility criteria,age, marks and syllabus of 2022 for NEET the information you need is provided here:-
NEET is considered to be the toughest examination to clear which is based generally for medical science. So those students who wants their future in being a doctor works very hard to get into it.
The clearance of this examination is required because most of the medical colleges asks for it, this is basically the entrance exam of the top or best medical college of your dreams.
The word NEET stands for National Eligibility and Entrance Test. The National Testing Agency (NTA) releases the NEET eligibility guidelines 2022 for medical aspirants.
So here is some information about the NEET:-
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English.
- Final year student of 12th can also apply.
- The upper age limit is 25 – 31 years.
- The lower age limit is 17 – 31 years.
Marks required for clearance:
- The class 12 percentage required for NEET 2022 exam for PCB subjects are –
- UR – 50%,
- OBC/SC/ST – 40%,
- PWD – 45%
- Indians, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs & Foreign Nationals aspirants.
Number of attempts:
- Upto age limit.
- Seats in private unaided, aided minority, and non-minority medical colleges.
- MBBS or BDS from a foreign medical institute.
- 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats
- 85% state quota medical seats
- Central and deemed universities
- In private colleges
- Central pool quota seats
- Total marks – 720
- Total no. of questions – 180
- Time duration – 3hrs
- Mode – offline
- Sections – physics,chemistry,biology
- Physics – 50 questions of 180 marks.
- Chemistry – 50 questions of 180 marks.
- Biology – 100 questions of 360 marks
- Marking scheme – +4 for correct, -1 for incorrect, 0 for unattempted.
Class 11th –
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
Class 12th –
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices
Class 11th –
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Element
- P-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry-
Class 12th –
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P- Block Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
- Step 1 – NTA NEET 2022 Registration.
- Step 2 – Filling the Online Application Form.
- Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Images of documents required(mentioned there).
- Step 3 – Payment of NEET Application form.
Official Website: neet.nta.nic.in
College options for medical after clearing NEET:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
2 Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
3 Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
4 National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore
Read more about these and some more colleges.
Hope it may have helped you..